Are you ready to throw a great Superbowl Party this year? Here are 10 great tips to throwing an amazing Superbowl Party while rooting for your team!
1. Get PLENTY of plates/ utensils/ napkins/ cups/ trash bags/ Ziploc bags, etc. Guests will use multiple plates for all your delicious foods, forget which cup is theirs and need plenty of napkins to clean up. We recommend disposable plates for this messy and exciting occasion! Plus, there are so many great disposable items that can add to your decor such as the plates, cups and napkins shown below!
2. Food & Refreshments- get creative with your snacks! Don’t forget the condiments. Check out these Essential Snacks Every Super Bowl Party Should Have for snack ideas!
3. Have Coolers/ Chill Tubs handy (need one? Check out our rental here). Have 1 for food, 1 for drinks. Don’t forget to pick up the ice! An alternative could be to use beverage dispensers for drinks. See ours here.
4. Have a bar! Taco or Nacho bar that is! Tacos, Nachos, Wings and more are classic Superbowl Tailgating foods. Guests will absolutely love creating their own tacos or nachos.
5. Have some rivalry fun! Place bets on game outcomes or make a game out of it. Losing team can be part of the clean up crew! You can also deck out your place with both teams colors and logos as seen below.
Among all those great ideas, don’t forget your essentials such as tables, chairs and linens! We have a great variety of tables and chair rentals available. Try out disposable table covers for a Superbowl Party; lots of food and drinks = messy disaster! Disposable table covers will do the trick and make the clean up much faster!
Also check out our Lighting options for backyard events, Beverage Dispensers and other beverage service items and serving equipment (such as chafer or chafing dishes rentals).
Serving the Los Angeles, Orange, San Bernadino and Riverside counties (including cities such as Encino, Calabasas and Newport Beach). Give us a call at 844-815-8620 to reserve your rental items today!